Your data will be kept in the processing records owned by us for as long as their conservation is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, as well as for the duration of any legal obligations.
Legitimation of recipients
Consent of interested party.
Recipients of disclosure and international transfers of data
Your date will not be shared with third parties unless it is required by law. No international transfers shall be made without your prior consent.
Accessing, correcting and deleting data, as well as other rights specified in additional information.
You can consult additional and detailed information regarding Data Protection on our website:
Controller of Processing
Name: [[CompanyName]] (also the provider)
Postal address: [[CompanyAddress]]
Email address: **Email**
Data Protection Officer: **Company/Delegate**
Contact DPO: **Company/Delegate**
[[CompanyName]], as the person responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data and, through Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), hereby informs you that they have implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organisational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Companies linked to the group [[CompanyName]]
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out commercial any necessary administrative processes for users of the website.
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means if Users have expressly consented to receiving commercial communications via our newsletter subscription.
- To respond to consultations and/or provide information required by Users.
- To carry out provisions of services and/or products that have been contracted or subscribed to by Users.
- To use their data to contact them by both electronic and non-electronic means, in order to obtain their opinion on the service provided.
- Analysis of profiles and usability will be conducted.
- The data of clients and/or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them to the controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and work obligations that are necessary by virtue of current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any given time by writing an email with the subject “Cancellation” to the address that features in the processing controller’s data.
In accordance with the LSSICE, [[CompanyName]] does not engage in spamming practices, and therefore does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by Users. Consequently, in all the communications that you receive from the provider, users may cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will never treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described unless it is required by law or legal a court injunction.
Conservation of your data
Your data will be kept for the duration of your business relationship with us or choose to exercise your right to cancel or oppose or limit the processing. However, we will retain certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
Legitimation of processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested when the corresponding box is ticked and your data is then collected.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimation for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of a commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any commercial and/or advertising communication sent shall be included in the information systems of [[CompanyName]]. On accepting these terms, conditions and policies, Users hereby expressly consent to [[CompanyName]] conducting the following activities and/or actions unless otherwise indicated by a User:
- The sending of commercial and/or advertising communications by any enabled means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that Users have expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means through subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means will inform Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of [[CompanyName]] that are the same or similar to those initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data for the periods set forth in applicable legislation.
Official means of communication
Users are hereby informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and other affected parties is the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through another type of communication means to the ones specified in this section, the COMPANY shall waive all liability with regard to the security measures available through the corresponding means.
Recipients of disclosure or transfers of data
[[CompanyName]] shall not disclose or communicate any data unless it for the purpose of complying with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or having obtained prior consent by the user.
Neither can international transfers of your personal date be carried out with your prior consent, without prejudice of being able to block or cancel your account if there are signs of any criminal offence by users. The information provided shall only be what the provider currently holds.
[[CompanyName]] shall not cede the collected data to third parties unless there is a reasonable motive in order to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or having obtained prior consent by users.
The information that you provide us with, both through this web site and through the application, will be hosted on Binary Menorca S.L.'s servers, under contract with the company Binary Menorca S.L. with CIF/NIF B57509739 and registered office at Avda. des Camp Verd, 4, Centre Bit Menorca, 07730 Alaior, Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain. The data of this company is regulated by means of a processer contract between the provider and this company. Under no circumstances will this data processor subcontract services involving any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
Rights of interested parties
As a user/interested party, you may request the exercise of the following rights before [[CompanyName]] by submitting a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email, indicating as subject: "LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS" [Spanish Organic Law regarding Data Protection], and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any similar means allowed by law,
- Right of access: allows an interested party to find out and obtain information regarding their personal data that is subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows for the correction of errors and the modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: allows for the deletion of data that proves to be inaccurate or excessive.
- Right to oppose: the right of the data subject to prevent the processing of his or her personal data from being carried out or to have it removed.
- Limitation of processing: entails the marking of stored personal data, in order to limit its future processing.
- Portability of data: provision of the data subject to processing of the data subject, so that the latter may transfer them to another controller without prejudice.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or has significant effects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any given time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights with regard to the protection of your data (agpd.es) may have been infringed.
Information that we gather
Data gathered by the controller are the following:
- Those which users supply through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
- Data collected through cookies to enhance browser experience as detailed in the cookies policy.
Refusal to provide the mandatory data will mean that it will not be possible to deal with any specific request. You declare that the information and data you provide us with is accurate, up to date and truthful. We ask you to notify us immediately of any changes so that the information being processed is always up to date and does not contain errors.
If you contract a service/purchase of a product through our website, we will ask you to provide information about yourself, including your name, contact details and information regarding your credit or debit card.
We hereby inform you that [[CompanyName]] may have presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of [[CompanyName]] will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and that have been accepted beforehand by users.
[[CompanyName]] will process your data for the purposes of correctly administrating your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products and services, in addition to any other purpose permitted by Social Network regulations.
The publication of any of the following content is prohibited:
- That are deemed to be unlawful under national, Community or international law or of engaging in activities that are suspected of being unlawful or of contravening the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of individuals, lack of courtesy on the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that [[CompanyName]] considers to be inappropriate.
- That in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
[[CompanyName]] also reserves the right to remove any content considered to be inappropriate without from both the website and the corporate social network without prior notice.
Communications sent through the social networks shall be included in a file belonging to [[CompanyName]], with information of your interest being sent to you.
You can find more information and also check the companies that form part of [[CompanyName]] via the following link.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, [[CompanyName]] shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user shall consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question if he/she wishes to know more about them.
The data that you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all technical and organisational measures and necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current legislation.
The Provider has adopted all technical and organisational measures and necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
Sending of CV
If users want to send a CV via our website, we hereby inform you that the data you provide will be processed in order to include you in any selection processes that may take place, conducting an analysis of applicants’ profiles with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of data processing manager. We inform you that this is the sole official procedure for accepting your CV, meaning that CVs sent by any other procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any change in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
Your data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which time the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of Manager, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to companies forming part of our group during the period of conservation of your CV and for the same aforementioned purposes.
Suscription to our blog
When users sign up to our blog, we hereby inform you that the data provided shall be processed to manage your subscription to the informative blog with an update notice, and will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by legal obligation.
Publication of your testimony
In the event that users wish to publish their opinion on the website, we inform you that the data provided will be processed in order to deal with the suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction. Witnesses shall be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published in relation to witnesses shall be their name.
[[CompanyName]] reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to comply with the latest regulations jurisprudence.
To all effects and purposes, the relations between [[CompanyName]] and Users of its telematic services on this Website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, with the Courts of the Balearic Islands being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to its use.