What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain website pages. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information regarding users’ browsing habits or those of their computer, depending on the information they may contain and how users use their computer. These cookies are only associated on an anonymous basis and your computer or device does not provide information revealing your personal data.
Cookies affected by regulations and exempt cookies
In accordance with EU legislation, cookies requiring the informed consent of users are analytical cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, while those that are technical or essential for the correct functioning of the website or any provision of services expressly requested by users are exempt.
Types of cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages them, their own Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third party Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while users access a website) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie - it can range from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which the information collected is treated, they may be:
- Technical cookies (essential for use of the website and provision of the service contracted).
- Personalised cookies (which grant users access to the service with predefined features such as language, browser type, regional configuration etc.).
- Analytical cookies (which collect information regarding use conducted on the website).
- Advertising cookies (which collect information about users' personal preferences and choices)
- Affiliate Cookies (which allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement).
Types of cookies used by this website
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies and allow us to store and access information relating to language, type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by users, as well as to follow and analyse the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. The cookies used are, in any case, of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and they are not used to collect them.
- It facilitates user browsing and Access to different services offered by this website.
- It prevents users having to configure general predefined features every time they access the website.
- It enables the improvement of functioning of services provided through this website after conducting the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
On accessing our website, you are duly informed that, if you carry on browsing, various third party cookies, thus consenting to their installation and whose end purpose is to record access to our website for us to carry out anonymous statistics regarding visits, always collecting information on an anonymous basis. There is no need to accept the installation of these cookies, you will still be able to brose everywhere on our website.
In various sections of our website cookies from social networks may be installed, they are specifically the following ones:
- Facebook cookies, in accordance with their cookies policy.
- Linkedin cookies, in accordance with their cookies policy posted on their site.
- Cookie de Google+ and Google Maps, in accordance with what is set forth on their website regarding which type of cookies they use.
Withdrawing cookie consent
You can always access your browser configuration and accept or withdraw all cookies, or select those whose installation does or doesn’t allow for it, following one of the next procedures and depending on which browser you use:
Google Chrome (on the Toolbar Menu ):
Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy (Configuration of content) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (on the Toolbar Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to your browser version. You may also use another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser's options, generally in the 'Options' menu in the 'Privacy' section. (Please refer to your browser's help file for more information).
Deactivation/Activation and deletion of cookies
To restrict or block cookies, go to your browser configuration.
If you do not want websites to install any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. Furthermore, can delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and computer you use separately.
Please remember that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functions may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. In addition, rejecting cookies does not mean you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt configuration. Be sure to consult the browser’s help function to set up the correct configuration if necessary.
To deactivate cookies on your mobile phone, check the device’s manual to obtain more information.
You can obtain more information about las cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information regarding cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, if you come across such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please notify us at once or contact the third party directly to ask them for information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.